The Agency has won a number of international and national awards for its successful projects in assisting householders and communities to be more energy efficient. These include: National Home Improvement Council Award, Energy Efficiency Awards, International Ashden Award, European Commission ManagEnergy Local Energy Action Award, powerPerfector Award, EnergySavers Award and finalists for the Herald Society Awards.
In 2019 -
- We won the Scottish Energy Efficiency Awards for Small Scale Project in partnership with Dumfries & Galloway Council
- We came 3rd in Project Management category at the National Energy Efficiency Awards
- We received a Special Commendation for Insulation & Fabric Project and Multi Measure Project at the National Energy Efficiency Awards
2018 - in partnership with South and East Ayrshire Council, Dumfries & Galloway Council and NHS Ayrshire & Arran was commended for the Scottish Energy Efficiency and Healthy Homes Awards.
2017 we achieved -
- Best in Scotland category for Large Scale Project of the Year at the Energy Efficiency and Healthy Homes Awards
- Project Management Company of the Year for the National Energy Efficiency and Healthy Homes Awards
- NHIC George Plucknett Award for Excellence
- Residential Building Project of the Year at National Energy Awards